There was no letter J 500 years ago so the Messiah could not be called Jesus! The original name of our Saviour was not Jesus or Iesous or IESVS or ihesus, but Yâsha'.
Jesus in the Bible is a pagan term. Many people think that it is permissible to still use the pagan titles of God, Lord, Jesus because man says it is permissible. But do we go by what man says in such an important matter or do we look to the scriptures for answers?
Matt.15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
A 1380 Wycliffe Bible has ihesus crist,for Jesus Christ.
A 1611 KJV Bible has IESVS
The Greek hybrid of Jesus, which is a poor transliteration from the Greek IE-Zeus or Sous.
The Greeks, like all others, liked to give the names of their deities to famous men, and as they changed Elisha into El-i-Seus, com- memorating Zeus, so they did likewise to the greatest name given under heaven, they changed the name of the Messiah into Ie-Sous, a name made by combining the names of Ie (Ee-Aye) and Zeus.
Now "IE" (EA) is the Babylonian deity of healing (A New Std. Bible Dict. p. 819).
Of Zeus, Hislop says, "It has been all along well known that the Greeks occa- sionally worshipped the supreme deity under the title 'Zeus the Saviour'."—The Two Babylons.
Therefore in the combination of IE and ZEUS, we have the modern form IE-SOUS (Jesus) which contains the primitive meaning of "Zeus our Healer," instead of the Name which the angel gave unto the "to be born" Mes- siah.
But what does “Iesous” mean in Greek. It has no meaning in Hebrew; as it is not a Hebrew word. In Greek, “Iesous” literally translated means “Hail Zeus”. The name “Jesus” didn’t even exist until the 4th Century and was a later derivative of the late Latin Isus.
According to the "Dictionary of Christian Lore and Legend" Greek names that end in sus, seus, and sous were attached at the end in order to give honor to their supreme deity...Zeus.
Iesou and Iesous existed in the LXX (Septuagint). Joshua or Jeshua (Yeshua) YHWH saves or saved from YHWH. That is why I don't use Joshua or Jeshua (Yeshua) because it means YHWH saves/saved. There was no W in Hebrew and no J in english.
Yâsha' in Hebrew means Saviour. “My Saviour” would be Yâshayah. In our Saviour's word, His Father's Name was given to Him. The Father's Name is Ahâyâh.
see Jesus King of Edessa by Ralph Ellis
“…Behold, the LYING pen of the SCRIBES has certainly worked deceit and WRITTEN them WRONG. The wise are ashamed; they are terrified and are captured.” Jeremiah 8:8
Tyndale translated the New Testament into the English language of the common people and was the first to use the letter (j) in the spelling of Christ’s Name, rendering it “Jesus.” And about the same time, Spanish-speaking people took this same English spelling and pronounced it “Hay-soos”(which is an accurate pronunciation of the Greek spelling).
Now realize that hey-soos is a legitimate Hebrew word! The name Jesus transliterated into Hebrew is “hey-soos.”
There is only ONE word for “horse” in Hebrew, which in Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance is Hebrew word #5483 “soos.” It is used a total of 34 times in the Old Testament. ”Hey” in Hebrew means “the,” “Soos” in Hebrew means “horse,” so Hey-soos literally means: “THE HORSE!”
Hebrew is the language of the Father and all the heavenly host, with the Savior’s Name coming from AHYH’s throne in heaven. And the Hebrew-speaking Apostles NEVER called their Messiah (Jesus) “Hey-soos” – the HORSE! So, just so we are all aware, Hey-soos does not mean Savior, nor salvation, nor deliverance – it means: the HORSE.
CHRISTIANS PRAY TO THE HORSES OF WAR! Unger’s Bible Dictionary, p.500 shows:
“Horse, figurative. On account of the strength of the horse, he has become the symbol of war (Deut.32:13; Psa.66:12; Isa.58:14; Zech.9:10, 10:3); of conquest…The war horse rushing into battle is figurative of the impetuosity of the wicked in sin (Jer.8:6). In Zecharyah 6:2-7 the prophet mentions horses that were red, black, white, and speckled…”
So, to recap, “Jesus” is derived from Strong’s Greek #2424 Iesous, pronounced hey-soos, which is the Hebrew word for “the horse.” And remember that the Apostle Paul heard the heavenly messenger of the Messiah say in Hebrew “hey-soos” each time one of the horses was mentioned of we hear in the book of Revelation.
All churches right now are making things worse calling out the wrong name of the messiah, they are calling for war!
Two factors contributed greatly to the substitution and the distortion of our Saviour's Name. The first was the superstitious teaching of the Jews that the Father's Name is not to be uttered and that the Name must be "disguised" outside of the temple of Jerusalem. The second factor was the strong anti-Judaism feeling that prevailed amongst the Gentiles. They wanted a saviour, but not a Jewish one.
According to Wörterbuch der Antike, the substitute name can be traced back to the Latin Iesus and the Greek Iesous. Then, it can be traced back to an adaptation of the name of the Greek healing goddess Ieso. The Greek-English Lexicon of Liddell and Scott, confirm this. To Greeks who venerated a healing goddess Ieso, a saviour Iesous must have been most acceptable, suggests a writer in Philologische Wochenschrift. In spite of attempts to justify the "translating" of the Father's Name and His Son's Name, it cannot be done. A person's name remains the same in all languages.
The father of the Greek goddess Ieso was Asclepius, the deity of healing. The father of Asclepius was Apollo, the great sun-deity. Thus, the name Iesous can be traced back to sun-worship. There is also a relationship to the Egyptian goddess Isis and her son Isu. According to Reallexikon der Agpyptischen Religionsgeschichte, the name of Isis appears in hieroglyphic inscriptions as ESU or ES. Isu and Esu sound exactly like "Jesu" that the Saviour is called in the translated Scriptures of many languages.
Esus was a Gallic deity comparable to the Scandanavian Odin. The Greek abbreviation for Iesous is IHS, which is found on many inscriptions made by the Church during the middle Ages. IHS was the mystery name of Bacchus (Tammuz), another sun-deity. These are a few examples only.
The YABS bible uses Yasha for the Messiah's name
Now, assign the multiples of 9 to each letter of the English alphabet where A=9, B=18, C=27, and so on. I have done it for you below.
If you take the name JESUS and add up the numbers that correspond to each letter in his name you will get...
Undeniable evidence that Jesus, the son of God, is in fact the anti-Christ.
The YABS bible uses Yasha for the Messiah's name
If you like this knowledge of Ahayah (The Father) and Yasha (The Son), please consider a donation using the PayPal button. A lot of years of research has gone into bringing out His Holy Word.
CHECK YOUR BIBLE TO SEE IF YOUR BIBLE SAYS "END OF THE LAW" in Romans 10:4!
SEE IF IT IS CORRUPTED!
You would do well to have a Holy Name Bible in your possession, Purchase Yasha Ahayah Bible Scriptures without Pagan Terms
There are plenty more terms in the scriptures that are PAGAN (SATANIC) which you use everyday.
Reading CLEAN SCRIPTURES will help train you to follow the REAL CREATOR & HIS wishes!
- AHAYAH is the real name of the Father mentioned only once in Exodus 3:14 (The Great "I AM that I AM" in original Paleo Hebrew
- AMEN used at end of prayers is invoking the Egyptian god Amen Ra!
- Aleph and Tav is like when the Messiah calls himself the Alpha and Omega, He is the "beginning and the end". There is thousands of hidden instances of the Messiah (Saviour) found in the Old Testament. They are restored in the YASAT edition
- The name Jehovah for the Father is actually Baali, a false satanic God. Find out why here! The scriptures in the Yasha Ahayah Bible have been cleaned up so that you don't invoke Satan and are more likely to have your prayers answered.
- Many bibles like the NIV etc. are corrupted. Only one line of Bibles has the preserved WORD of the Father and Son. Find out why.
- The scriptures teach about "Vain Traditions of Men" (Matthew 15:9), Holidays that people follow which are Satanic and pagan in nature. These scriptures point out which are the proper ones to follow and the dates and times.
- Many people don't know this, but the term Christian and Christ is actually PAGAN! Find out why here! Messianic and Messiah are the proper term which is used throughout these scriptures.
- Was the Saviour (Messiah) actually born on Christmas December 25th? No, Its actually the Pagan God Tammuz who was born on that day. Find out more about all the Pagan and Satanic holidays which happen in December 25th.
- It is not well known but "Church" is also pagan in origin. The Father and SON does not live in Temples built by human hands Acts 17:24. The proper term used in these scriptures is "Assembly".
- While the Saviour (Messiah) was actually hung on a cross, it is the murder weapon and we should not be worshipping the idol image. Many other Holy Name Scriptures believe wrongly that He was hung on a Stake or a Gallow, but the proof is found here on this link.
- Why do Christians celebrate pagan holidays like Easter? Which was originally a pagan sex and fertility festival. Find out the proper term and holiday these scriptures use.
- Your "Bible" uses the term "EL" for God. Find out why "EL" is pagan and Satanic here.
- Your "Bible" uses the term "EL Elyon" for God. Find out why "EL Elyon" is pagan and Satanic here and why Ishi-Elyon and Ahla Elyon is used instead.
- Your "Bible" uses the term "Eloah" for God. Find out why "Eloah" is pagan and Satanic here.
- Your "Bible" is filled with the term "Elohim" for God. Elohim by definition means DEMON, for proof head here. The second edition uses Ahlahayam which is the Paleo Hebrew equivalent and proper term. Start reading "CLEAN WORD" today!
- Many "Bibles" show the Exodus route to Mount Sinai in Egypt, but that is wrong! Find out the real location here.
- Many "Bibles" have Holy Ghost which is a Pagan Term. Find out here the proper terms used in the scriptures.
- Many "Bibles" are filled with thousands and thousands of the term "GOD". It is the name for SATAN! Find out here the proper terms used in the scriptures.
- Grove or Asherah Pole is a pagan worship. The KJV is missing Asherah pole.
- Ishi found in Hosea 2:16 is NOT pagan, but in Paleo Hebrew means Ah-Yasha. The Father and the SON have the SAME NAME fulfilling John 5:43!
- I know this will surprise you, but Jesus is a PAGAN term for the "HORSE" and likely means the Mark of the Beast!
- JEHOVAH name was invented by a MAN in 1270CE, find out here. The Fathers real name is AHAYAH and is restored in the Yasha Ahayah Bible Scriptures
- Law in the Bible is a pagan term. Most people think when they hear the word law, they tend to think of todays courts and various laws, like speeding tickets, common law and civil laws, but the Bible meant the law was the first 5 books (Starting with Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) called the Torah
- Lord in the Bible is a pagan term and stands for Baal as in Baalzebub. Many Bibles are filled with the term "Lord", but you are really praying to SATAN!
- Many "Bibles" have "Mary", but the SON's real mother was Maryam and it is restored in here!
- Almost every "Bible" has Old Testament and New Testament, but those divisions were made by man. The New Testament has 1050 laws which explain the Old Testaments 613 Torah Laws. The same man who invented Trinity, made the Bible divisions and his name is exposed in here!
- Once Saved Always Saved (OSAS) is a false doctrine and is explained here.
- Saturday is the true day of worship and rest, NOT Sunday and it is explained and proved in here.
- The laws of the Old Testament is called the Torah. The name "Torah Law" is restored in these scriptures.
- Churches preach and teach that you need to accept TRINITY to be saved, but is not found in the scriptures, it was invented by a man and his name is exposed here! The true word is echad and means ONE Deuteronomy 6:4
- URIM and the THUMMIM (Aleph and Tav) את contains the same saying as the Messiah, joining the New Testament to the Old Testament.
- WISDOM IS THE HOLY SPIRIT SOPHIA?
- YAH or JAH is a Pagan term of "My Baal" or an Egyptian moon God. Check Psalms 68:4 of your Bible to see if it is corrupted!
- Yasha is the true name of the Messiah and means Saviour in Hebrew. Documented proof that the oldest Bibles contained His Holy Name within the nomina sacra
- Yeshua or Yeshu are NOT the name of the Saviour and proof is found here!
- YHWH YAHWEH יהוה Tetragrammaton is NOT the name of the FATHER and proof is found here!
- Many churches preach that the RAPTURE will save Christians, but that doctrine is NOT scriptural. Proof here!
- SACRED NAME OF GOD? or BLASPHEMY?
- What are you required to put on your door and fencepost for ALL GENERATIONS? Sacred text found in the Yasha Ahayah Bible Scriptures
Only the YASHA AHAYAH SCRIPTURES fixes all the pagan idols and false GODS, so that you follow and worship the REAL CREATOR & HIS wishes!