The Calendar of Enoch 364 days is the most correct Biblically for following Holy Days.
Enoch 72:32. On that day the night decreases and amounts to nine parts, and the day to nine parts, and the night 33 is equal to the day and the year is exactly as to its days three hundred and sixty-four.
Enoch 72:33. And the length of the day and of the night, and the shortness of the day and of the night arise-through the course of the sun these distinctions are made (lit. ‘ they are separated ‘).
Jubilees 6:32 And command thou the children of Israel that they observe the years according to this reckoning- three hundred and sixty-four days, and (these) will constitute a complete year, and they will not disturb its time from its days and from its feasts; for everything will fall out in them according to their testimony, and they will not leave out any day nor disturb any feasts.
Jubilees 6:33 But if they do neglect and do not observe them according to His commandment, then they will disturb all their seasons and the years will be dislodged from this (order), [and they will disturb the seasons and the years will be dislodged] and they will neglect their ordinances.
Confirms the authenticity of the Book of Jubilees
2nd Esdras 14:1 And it came to pass upon the third day, I sat under an oak, and, behold, there came a voice out of a bush over against me, and said, Esdras, Esdras. 2 And I said, Here am I, Lord And I stood up upon my feet. 3 Then said he unto me, In the bush I did manifestly reveal myself unto Moses, and talked with him, when my people served in Egypt: 4 And I sent him and led my people out of Egypt, and brought him up to the mount of where I held him by me a long season, 5 And told him many wondrous things, and shewed him the secrets of the times, and the end; and commanded him, saying, 6 These words shalt thou declare, and these shalt thou hide.
The displaced Zadokian Priests, the Enochian Communities of the Qumran caves and the Dead Sea Scrolls (DSS) discovered in 1947 followed an established Solar Calendar without any regard for the phases of the moon. They rejected the Babylonian-Grecian Lunar Calendar (now in use in Rabbinical Judaism) that was imposed when the Greeks invaded the Land of Yisraél. With the recent discoveries of the Dead Sea Scrolls (DSS), there are attempts to return (testing) to the Solar Calendar described in the Books of Ḥanoḳ (Enoch) and Jubilees. The year starts in the Springtime, marked from the Vernal Equinox, and is based upon a year of 12 months, 30-days each, for a total of 360 days, along with 4-Intercalated days (one in each quarter as a seasonal transition day). This equals a total of 364 days. 364 divides perfectly into 52 Sabbaths and the Festival Days are on the same days of the week every year (unlike the Lunar Calendar). One finds the starting point and then inserts the special days as enumerated by the Torah of Moshe (Exodus 12; Leviticus 23).
The traditional Gregorian Calendar we use in the Bible is a pagan term.
The GOCC sells a calendar of Enoch;
or you can get the dates here;
The Enoch Calendar is shown in the 1st Book Of Enoch and was given by the Angel Uriel (YahEl), and is the original Priestly Calendar that was used in the Torah. The Enoch Calendar is a 12-Month Solar Calendar having 364 Days Only, and it was used by the antediluvian patriarchs and by Noah, Abraham, and Jacob. It was taught to Moses by the Angel Yah and it continued in effect through the 2nd Temple period under Ezra and Nehemiah. It was the official Hebrew calendar until the 2nd Century BCE, when King Antiochus IV Epiphanes ended the use of the Enoch Calendar and forced the Hebrew people (sons of Eber/Heber) to observe the Lunar Calendar.
This is handy for knowing when to celebrate Sukkot, The Feast of Tabernacles, the birthday of the Messiah YASHA. There was no letter J 500 years ago, so His name cannot be Jesus!
Christmas is Sept 22-23rd for 2018. http://ahhayah.com/sitemap/Christmas/
2018 Enoch CALENDAR
Days of the Week (beginning sundown):
Sunday Day 1 Hebrew day 1- Ah-chaad 1st day Ra-ash-wan
Monday Day 2 day 2- Shan-ya 2nd Shan-ya
Tuesday Day 3 day 3 Sha-lash 3rd Sha-la-yash-ya
Wednesday Day 4 day 4 Ah-ra-bi 4th Ra-ba-ya-i-ya
Thursday Day 5 day 5 Cha-mash 5th day Cha-ma-yash-ya
Friday Day 6 day 6 Sha-sha 6th day Sha-sha -ya
Saturday Day 7 (Sabbath) day7 Shabi 7th day Sha-ba-ya-i-ya
Holy Days of the Year :2018 (BEGINNING SUNDOWN OF GIVEN DATE)
• February 20th -February 22nd, 2018: Purim (Esther 9:13-32) (i.e. Sundown 20th to Sundown 21st; Sundown 21st to Sundown 22nd)
• March 11, 2018: New Month Holy Day for Spring (Jubilees 6:22-38) (i.e. Sundown 10th to Sundown 11th)
• March 23rd, 2018: Passover Communion Night
• March 24th, 2018: Passover (Leviticus 23:5) (i.e. Sundown 23rd to Sundown 24th)
• March 24th-March 30th, 2018: Feast of unleavened bread (Leviticus 23: 9-14) (i.e. Sundown 24th to Sundown 25th) – (Sundown 30th to Sundown 31st)
• May 12, 2018: First fruits/Feast of Weeks (Leviticus 23:15) (i.e. Sundown 12th to Sundown 13th)
• June 9th 2018: New Month Holy Day for Summer (Jubilees 6:22-38) (i.e. Sundown 9th to Sundown 10th)
• September 8th, 2018: New Month Holy Day for Fall (Jubilees 6:22-38) (i.e. Sundown 8th to Sundown 9th)
• September 8th, 2018: Blowing of Trumpets (Leviticus 23:23-25) (i.e. Sundown 8th to Sundown 9th)
• September 17th, 2018: Day of Atonement (Leviticus 23:26-32) (i.e. Sundown 17th to Sundown 18th)
• September 22nd-September 29th, 2018 : First & Last date are Sabbaths: Feast of Tabernacles (Leviticus 23:33-44) (i.e. Sundown 22nd to 23rd is First Day ; Sundown 29th to 30th is Last Day)
• December 8th, 2018: New Month Holy Day for Winter (Jubilees 6:22-38) (i.e. Sundown 8th to Sundown 9th)
• December 1st -8th, 2018: Feast of Dedication (John 10:22, 1 Macc 4th chp) (i.e. Sundown 1st to Sundown 2nd is First Day; Sundown 8th to 9th is Last Day)